Sunday, April 21, 2013

HOW TO FIX BLACKBERRY 9860 BLANK WHITE SCREEN - CAN'T RECONNECT TO JVM

Hello folks,
This is 2013 and i was just faced with yet another cracker problem and as usual i try my very best to solve the problem and i finally did it.
Am going to show you how to fix your BLACKBERRY 9860  "white screen error" which does not permit you to update or restore you phone.
I have googled for a while but the solution I found were either missing some files or were not working but this method is tried and tested on by me on two phone with consecutive success.

DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH I HAVE TRIED THE METHOD AM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU, YOU TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I SHALL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER PROBLEM THIS METHOD MAY GIVE YOU OR YOUR PHONE.

PROBLEM:
Phone loads and when it is about 70% to finish loading, it stops at a white screen with no error message or just blank white screen.
When trying to update via blackberry desktop software, when the process reaches "connecting to JVM", it gets stuck.
When using "loader" with the "NOJVM" command, it goes and gets to "reconnecting to JVM" and you get error.

WELL HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION:
ASSUMPTIONS: I am assuming you already have blackberry desktop software installed and that means you have blackberry drivers.

 First you need these files which can be downloaded here (these files were taken from crackberry.com)
Extract the files to deskop or any easily accessible folder.
1.  Run "Full Procedure.bat"
2. Select option "7" and hit "Enter"
This will WIPE you device twice and NUKE your device.
The process will fail after wiping twice and nuking your device.
it will say it cant find "nal.exe" and "full os installer".
All we needed was the wiping and the nuking so we are ready to go.
Close the application and run the blackberry desktop software.
At this point your device should be showing a blinking red light.
Just update your device using the blackberry software.
 Let me know if it works but don't forget to read the "KNOWN ISSUES".

KNOWN ISSUES:
The blackberry update server is a little crazy this time so you may have several failed update whiles downloading.
You may also face "error in reconnecting to JVM" - This can be bypassed by ensuring that your phone is charged upto more than half or just enough to boot.
When it says "error in reconnecting to JVM" wait for the phone to start booting and click "retry" if it fails again press retry till it responds.
It will start loading the "cod files" and viola, you are done......
Let me know if it works.!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Dawg i love u #NOHOMO u save my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit 7 and followed the process and now I have a white screen with the words No application linked (factory Os)and I cant seem to find any help(videos,files or information)to solve this,I been doing all the steps for a longggggggg time with this 1 phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear,

    please there is no files in the link

    please upload the files again

    help me to save me jop

    thanks and regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love u man. woooow..
    hit me up ur num yh thanx
    u saved it.. bigups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot! This worked like magic. You the man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, wanted to find out, can this procedure also work on a Bold 9900? After installing the OS, it turns itself off just some 3 seconds into that demo video. It keeps restarting itself over and over again. Please kindly help me out. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you so much, my 9860 done i'ts work .. god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man!
    God
    Bless
    You!!!!!

    Thank you thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete